About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

So This Is Christmas I Hope You Had Fun!

So Christmas 2008 has almost past. It was different this year at our house. Different, but good. With the exception that we got a phone call from Brian's mom telling us that his dad had been taken to the hospital. We don't have all the info yet but he may have Pneumonia.

This afternoon Brian and I and our sons and daughter-in-law went down to Fountain Square in Cincinnati to ice skate, then went to Cody and Allison's house for homemade gingersnaps and hot chocolate and then back to my parents for sandwiches. We always have a lot of fun laughing together ... when you're in a family of crazy people its hard not to laugh.

Here are some pics of the day


Its been a LONG time since I was on ice skates


Logan and Allison

Logan and Cody







Allison and Cody








Does that look like a speed skater behind them??




Opps ... Allison fell ... a lot



just bein' cool
















1 comment:

Kansas Bob said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!