About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Love My Job!

Yeah, I actually do have a job. I just don't get paid for it. At least I don't get paid in $$ for it. I do however, get plenty of blessings. And I get to work from home, hence its noon and I'm still in my jammies. I did pull on a pair of boots to go retrieve Gunner from the neighbor's yard - still in jammies but with boots on. Yesterday I put in about a 10 hour day. Today will probably be the same. Its fun.

Yes at times it can be FRUSTRATING and at times I'd like to STRANGLE a few people and there are times when I do things I REALLY DON'T want to do, but where else can I work in jammies and get to see all the really crazy, cool, fun, amazing, completely and utterly awesome things that are happening.

Just check out the Pine Ridge blog for a bit of it ... not all of it ... there is still a LOT going on behind the scenes, but its a taste of it.

No comments: