About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, February 02, 2009

iHeart Faces!



I found this great site through Michelle (thanks Michelle) and I LOVE it! i Heart Faces is a great web site for anyone who loves photos of faces. I love photography. I suck at it, but I love it. One day maybe I'll take the time to study it and learn how to take better pics. That's a goal anyway.


So anyway, I'm going to do something crazy and enter a pic of Gunner in this week's Pet photo contest. I took this one this morning while the dogs were playing. I really miss Jazz. :(


Gunner is the stray that moved in and took over our home last summer. He's a quirky, sweet dog who is always into something but never hesitates to snuggle up and give lots of love.

3 comments:

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Gunner looks like a good boy. I like his face! Thank you for taking him in and giving him a home!

Michelle said...

YIPEE!!! I bet you will have some awesome pics to share. I'm already thinking about the theme for next week, it's addicting. Imagine me addicted to something!

Stephanie said...

He is super cute! I can't wait to have dogs of my own. For now, it's just us and the cats.