About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Wonder


I have always loved this picture of Cody and thought I would enter it in the iHeart Faces contest this week. If you haven't checked out this site, go there and see all of the great photos!


18 comments:

theArthurClan said...

What a sweet moment you captured there. Beautiful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

Oh that's PERFECT for this week! Love the photo!!

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

What a beauitful photo!!! Yes, I agree perfect for this weeks theme.

Melinda said...

Perfect choice! Captivating!

Melinda B

jen@odbt said...

What a great photo. There is so much wonder at the beach.

Queen of the Gillards said...

What a precious moment to capture.

Randi said...

Love this photo! Perfect for "wonder"!

drewmark19 said...

Neat! I like how the focus is on the starfish, but you can still see the wonder in the little boy's face.

Becca said...

cool picture! I love how the focus is on the starfish - great job :-)

Kerry said...

I love this photo. What a great capture and it is perfect for this week. Nice job!

Christi said...

Great moment captured. I love your photo.

Life with Kaishon said...

A perfectly great picture of wonder. I LOVE it. The beach is such a fun place that is filled with wonder, isn't it? The ocean is so awe inspiring! The colors, the textures. I just love it!

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

A very sweet photo! Thanks for sharing about this site I had never seen it!

Boybarian Dad said...

So much wonder in that pic.

micki said...

Great shot! There's so much to enjoy at the beach. You captured the moment well.

Shonni said...

That is such a nice picture!!!

Rebecca said...

I love kids and the beach. Awesome shot.

Gary Means said...

I love that photo!