About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Think We Need to Discover a Woman Cold

On second thought, maybe nothing would ever get done if there were a "woman cold". I have a cold. A nasty one. Can barely do anything without sneezing my head off. My eyes water all the time too. In a nutshell, I'm miserable. BUT it's Easter weekend so there are eggs to devil and a ham to bake, a wedding to attend, a Sunday School class to prepare for, and Easter services to attend. And you know what ... my husband never for a second doubted that I'd do all of those things. He just assumed that I would. Now I can't be absolutely sure, but I'd be willing to bet that if he had a cold he would be on the couch snoozing and asking for Ginger Ale all weekend.

*If you have no idea what I'm talking about see this

3 comments:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

i know what you mean....I hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!

hallga77 said...

we missed you at that wedding.
hope you are feeling better
Debbie

Kansas Bob said...

I hope you feel better soon Amber.

Happy Easter!