About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

All I Can Say is WOW ... You've REALLY GOT to See This

OK, so it takes me a while. Barbara has talked about Daniel on her blog before but for some stupid reason I never paid attention. Let me advise you, DO NOT make that mistake. I'm already feeling like I've missed out even though I'm now paying attention.

I can't really tell you how great a find this is. You really must see it for yourself. So what are you waiting for?? GO here now and check out Daniel's work. I think I know what to tell Brian I want for Christmas this year. Check out his Youtube channel and follow him on Twitter too!

2 comments:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

Barbara sighs and shakes her head...no one every listens to me. Would I steer you wrong? Daniel is phenomenal. He did Bruce for me and let me pick out the exact photo I wanted him to draw. I have Bono on my wish list.

Seriously, I am glad you took a loot, he's also a super sweet guy :)

P.S. Tell Brian to buy your gift via clicking on the link on my blog!!!

d.edlen said...

Yeah, definitely use the button on Barbara's blog. She'll get a referral fee and since you found me through her, that makes sense! :)

Thanks for following me on Twitter too!

Don't feel like you've missed anything though! It's all still there in the blog.

Peace.