About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Did The Sky Come Apart or What?!?!

Last night was the storm to beat all storms. I've
seen tornadoes that weren't that bad. Even our front porch furniture was thrown into the yard from it all. I slept on the couch to keep an eye on the TV ... just in case I needed to be warned about something. Little good that did - the power went out twice. Taser slept on the loveseat right next to the couch and Gunner slept curled up under my arm. Such brave dogs. Ya just have to admire their courage.

But before all that, my oldest son Cody and his wife Allison came over for dinner. We grilled some burgers and hot dogs and corn on the cob, then it was off to the boys softball game. I managed to get one photo before my battery died and Logan growled at me for taking pics. Funny though ... this morning he came downstairs and asked if I got any good shots.

Today I'm taking the day off to do whatever I feel like doing at any given moment.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hmm... just logged into facebook and noticed that Logan has set the picture in this post - the one he growled at me for taking - as his default pic. Kids ...