About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pics From REZonate!

THANKS to all who made REZonate possible!! Awesome is probably an overused word but there is simply no other word for this weekend!! There were about 3x more people at REZonate this year and some pretty incredible things happened! I'll post more about it soon ... but right now, I'm gonna crash ... I think I've logged about 4 hours of sleep since Thursday. There are some pics up on the Backpacks blog. Check 'em out and don't drool too much over the Harleys

1 comment:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

3 x more people! WHOA! What's next year going to be like? I guess you need to start working on that soon.