About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, August 21, 2009

So How Did I Get Here Again??

I'm not sure how this happened but I have once again found myself doing an interview on a rock station with a rock band. I can't even begin to tell you how out of place I feel. But I've gotta say I'm grateful for guys like the guys in 8KOunt (pictured) and for the time 96Rock is giving us next Friday. We're scheduled for an interview around 8am next Friday to let the guys from 8KOunt talk about their music and to promote the REZonate Music Fest. I am not anywhere near cool enough to pull this off, but I figure if I can jump out of an airplane, I can do a radio interview. I think you can listen online. If anything changes, I'll let ya know.


2 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

Great job!
Beauté et intelligence. Dieu a sûrement vous bénis, ma sœur.

HennHouse said...

Awesome!!

I think my Tim and Isaiah are going to try to catch a few bands next weekend!