About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If You Want to Watch Us Skydive Saturday...

For anyone in the area who would like to come and watch us skydive on Saturday, we will be there at 3pm.

I'm not really sure what time they'll be pushing us out we'll be jumping out of the plane.

From Cincinnati I-75: Take I-75 N toward Dayton, take exit 29 for OH-63 toward Monroe/Lebanon - 0.3 mi,turn right at OH-63 E/W OH-63 - 2.9 mi,turn left at OH-741 - 2.0 mi, turn right at Greentree Rd - 1.0 mi.

Warren County Airport
2460 Greentree Rd.
Lebanon, OH

And I'm pretty sure there's still room if anyone wants to jump with us.

No comments: