About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm a Bad Blogger

No doubt about it. I'm a bad blogger. I read the comments people leave. I love and appreciate the comments people leave, but I rarely ever comment back. I try to comment on their blogs regularly but that's not the same as coming back here and giving a direct comment. SO ... I'm gonna steal what I think is a great idea from my fellow blogger Blase and post your recent comments here with my response. (Thanks for the idea dude - I like to think I'm learning from one of the best.)

“Thank you. Blatantly honest and no excuses. Praise Him. In everything, praise Him...” - Krippled Warrior

Thanks. Being honest and offering no excuses is the only way to be. :)

“I thought maybe you were inspired by the real cover of the "Beggars Banquet" album.” - Tim

Huh??.... oh yeah ... :)

“Everybody's normal till you get to know them. - Tim

You got that right! Normal is really overrated right along with perfect mental health.

Thanks again for sharing your story of HOPE and faith and endurance and HEALING and recovering. I love Bob's comment too. - Barbara

Thanks ... my heart goes out to you and I'm really praying that your loved one will soon find all the rewards of recovery. He's an great young man who will be even more awesome once he gets through this.

From Facebook:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that Amber. I'm sure that will encourage a lot of people. - Jenny

That's the only reason I share it. :)

2 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

You're are a tenderheart and I love the way you share your feelings. But if you change your profile pic to one with your amazing eyes in a smile. I'll sit here and blow kisses at it all day. You're not a bad blogger. Just a busy person. And you could pick far worse blogger to emulate. Blase is great. And he nows it.

Blasé said...

Goodness Gracious! I don't know what to say...other than I'm glad you kept your panties instead of giving them to Bono.

I don't think you are a "bad Blogger". You are pretty consistant and ..well.. just plain 'pretty', period.

WHOOoo, Oh yeah, Baby!