About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've Been Waiting For This

Yup, that's Cody (my son) and Allison (his wife) and yes that is a pregnancy test and yes, it is positive! Wooo Hoooooooooooooo!!!



We've known for a while but have been waiting to get the go-ahead to be able to share the FANTASTIC news.



Here's the kicker ...



it's TWINS!


Their due date is April 19th, one day after Brian's birthday but we figure since there's two of them they'll probably come a little early.

We couldn't be happier or more excited!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We all know I love some baby news, the people in the parking lot probably thought I was crazy when I got your text I screamed. Congrats, I still think you will be the coolest grandma of all time!

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

I screamed too :)

I can't even say how happy I am for your family! I agree with Michelle, you will be the coolest grandma ever!

Choleesa said...

congrats.. two is definitely better than one.

Kansas Bob said...

Congrats Future-Grandma!