About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Diaper Cake: Part One

Well, I've begun. And I've got to say its a lot easier than I expected. I've only got two of the three tiers that I'll do, but here's a sneak peak at what's going on. Next week we (hopefully) find out if they are girls, boys, or one of each, and that will determine the decorations for the diaper cake.
Top Tier
Middle Tier (yes that's tp in the middle - I'll eventually replace that with something else - what can I say - ya work with what ya got.).
Two tiers stacked
It'll have wide ribbon around each tier and cute decorations
and a stuffed animal (or two) at the top.

The cool thing about these is that not only are they cute but every part of it can be used!




3 comments:

Blasé said...

HA! I was introduced to the Diaper Cake just last week. Never heard of it before then. I need to get out more...

Michelle said...

Enjoy!!! Can't wait to find out what they are.

Barbara aka Layla said...

good job on the cake!