About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I LOVE This Lady!

Some of you may already know Regi but for those of you who don't, let me tell ya, she is one very awesome lady! She has done all sorts of wild and wonderful things that have made a huge difference to a lot of people. Currently her and her husband run a homeless shelter in a Southern California gang infested neighborhood. I'm so glad to see that she is blogging again! Check her blog out here and check her new dreadlocks too! I wanna be Regi when I grow up.

2 comments:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

Oh my gosh, I have said those EXACT words about her! LOL! I could tell lots of fun stories about her but to summarize many of them: working in a very conservative environment alongside her was a BLAST. She spoke her mind, walked her talk and was unique, opinionated, and lovable all rolled up into one. At first people didn't know what to make of her, but it didn't take long till she everyone fell in love with her spunky little spiky, pierced, tattooed self!!!!!

Regi said...

Thanks for the love Amber. You too B. One questions tho....Am old enough to be called a Lady?? LOL!! I'm not even 30 yet :-)