About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twenty Little Fingers, Twenty Little Toes

Here are the latest pics of the twins. I'm not sure which is which. We still don't know the gender and it is still possible that they are identical. Time will tell. Next month we get the 3D pics!

Alien baby?




This one is my favorite pic

5 comments:

Blasé said...

They look just alike!

Anonymous said...

that first pic really makes it look like we are having an alien, or a comic book hero. I'm pretty sure #1 and #3 are both the same baby though. Looking forward to finding out gender!

Cody

Amber said...

Me too Cody! I'm looking forward to holding the little boogers.

Kansas Bob said...

How cool is that! An awesome testimony to life!

KrippledWarrior said...

The last pic shows the lil guy hanging ten.
Congratulations.