About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Diaper Cake: Part Two

I couldn't wait. I wanted to. But .... I really tried to wait till tomorrow to find out if the babies are boys or girls or one of each, but ... I just couldn't. So I am working on the diaper cake. So far, this is what I've got. The tiers are wrapped in green receiving blankets with ribbons around them. IF they turn out to be girls ... I may have to go get some pink ribbon and change that. Either way I've still got a ways to go on it. There's little decorations to add ... in time. I'll post a pic of the finished product when I get there. Here's part one.


2 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

Do you serve that with ice cream?

Michelle said...

I love it so far. Is tomorrow the day and yes I took those pics in teh living room floor with a sheet from her bed...LOL