About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, December 07, 2009

You GO Girl!!

I don't know if you know it or not, but somewhere in a city not too terribly far from where I live, there is this lady ... she's incredible ... she's a wife of a police officer, a mother to 3 adorable kids who say the darnedest things, a photographer, a gifted writer, and now I find that she is also an athlete. You really have to read this article on her blog - she didn't write it, her husband did. It'll amaze you. It'll inspire you. It'll challenge you. And it'll give you a peek into the life of this amazing woman!

Yay!!! GO KARIN!!!!
Now where did those old running shoes go? I may just have to dig them out and maybe join her next year for the Spina Bifida 5K ....

3 comments:

HennHouse said...

Thank you, Amber!

I would LOVE it if you could do the Spina Bifida 5K with us!!!

KrippledWarrior said...

Thank you again. And I love the AMBER CLAUS PICTURE.

Barbara aka Layla said...

I have a picture of Eshter-Faith, Isaac and Isaiah on my wall and every day I look at it and feel inspired and happy. I can't look at that little red-headed one without smiling she cracks me up. Yep, I'd have to say that Karin and Tim are way at the top of my list of amazing people that I love. You and Nikki are up there too (and our other boyfriend).