So ... its been about 3 weeks .... I think ... since I began working out at the gym. I like it OK. Weight training is cool, cardio , not so much. Reasons why I hate cardio:
1. Its hard. I'm old, and out of shape. Its been years since I was in the gym.
2. Its boring. I like to run. Running is fun. But I'm not allowed to run yet. I just asked again yesterday and the answer was "not yet".
So I ride the stupid stationary bike which has a seat that is now very well acquainted with my seat.
Today was my first day in the gym with no sling. I'm not sure if that was a good idea or not - time will tell. So today I did 15 min. on the elliptical and 25 on the stupid bike. I swear, music is the only reason I stay on it.
My Workout Playlist:
- If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher (which is what I'm trying to do)
- Back in the Saddle Again - Areosmith (literally)
- What's it Gonna Take - Motley Crue (I ask that daily)
- Where the Streets Have No Name - U2 ( a geat running song)
- Give me Novocain - Green Day ( by the time I get to this one I really do need some)
- I Gotta Feeling - The Blackeyed Peas (sure do have a feeling)
- Walk This Way - Aerosmith (good for the treadmill)
- Desire - U2
- Born in the USA - Bruce Springsteen (not sure why that one other than its a good song)
- I'm Too Sexy - (OK, so I'm not sexy but its fun to pretend)