About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Baby Hospital Pics







2 comments:

Barbara said...

AWWWWW! Which one is a bit bigger? Its kind of nice to be able to tell them apart by size, are they identical? That's rare isn't it?

Amber said...

Eli is a bit bigger than Owen. We think they are fraternal. There was some confusion ... apparently identical twins present differently in the womb - they form a "T" where the sac attaches to the uterine wall. Fraternals form a "V". These guys started out as a "T" and then went to a "V" so we're not really sure. They don't look identical though so we're guessing they aren't. Did you know Mary Kate and Ashley are not identical?? I always thought they were.