About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Just Sayin'

So, I'm just going to say this ...

It gets really old hearing people make fun of other people for the way they dress in public. Ah yes, I know - some people really shouldn't dress the way they do. It might even be tempting to think that the way they dress deserves being made fun of, but seriously, are we still in Jr. High or what?

There is even a certain web site that I'll not dignify with a name that exists solely for the purpose of taking pictures of people who dress "badly" and posting them online to make fun of them.

Come on and grow up already people. Those folks are free to wear what they choose - and so are you. How do you know someone isn't making fun of you behind your back?

There are worse things in life than looking bad. Making fun of people is one of those things.

2 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

Maybe we are still in Jr Hi.. People mag does seem to be in the genre of Teen mag.

HennHouse said...

"Love God. Love People. Nothing else matters."

Pretty much says it all.

Where is the line? Clothes? Hair? Disabilities? Skin color? "Innocent" picking is a gateway to more malicious behavior.