About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 Video & Pics

Yesterday was a lot of firsts here at the Buriff house. It was the first year we've had Thanksgiving at our house, Eli & Owen's first Thanksgiving, and the first year we started a new tradition (thanks to Pati Germany for sharing the idea). I bought a simple white table cloth and a laundry marker and each of us wrote something we were thankful for on the table cloth. Over the years we'll be able to look back and see all of the ways God has blessed our family. This year we traced the twin's hand prints on it.

We had a great time together and WAY too much food. Below are some pics and a video of us trying to get Owen to "talk". He has a way of squealing that sounds just like he's saying "hi". I'm not sure we captured it but we did get a cute kid on video.





In this one we were laughing at Allison

who was trying to get the twins to look toward the camera


"What are we supposed to do with this bone?"




They know what to do with it









No comments: