About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Many Thanks to our Church Family

We want to express our sincere gratitude for the thoughtfulness of our church family. The flowers, plants, food, and many acts of kindness truly made this difficult time more bearable.


I know Cliff would appreciate your kind gestures. I know you all meant a great deal to him. Being surrounded by people like you was a large part of what is special about Winton Road First Church of God.

Thank you all so much for your kind words, your generous gifts, and most of all, for your friendship with Cliff. Knowing you will miss him too makes our burden a bit easier to bear.

Sincerely, Judy, Amber, Brian, Cody, Allison, Logan, Jenn, Eli & Owen


Honestly, I don't know what we would do without the generous people at Winton Rd First Church of God.  During my dad's illness and passing so many of you went above and beyond anything we could have asked or expected.  Thanks to all of you who visited - special thanks to Jerry Hayes for going up to Hospice and sitting with my dad every morning.  And special thanks to my Mom and Dad's "gang" of friends who showered us with food in the days before the funeral and to Lisa Morgan and the people of Winton Rd. who truly though of everything and worked endlessly preparing, serving, and cleaning up the meal after the funeral. 

Thanks to each of you who came to the funeral.  My family from out of town was blown away with the number of people who attended.  Know that we will remember and not forget your presence and kindness on our most difficult day. 

1 comment:

Kansas Bob said...

I am so sorry for your loss Amber. Your dad had been on my prayer list for a long time. I am asking the Holy Spirit to be with you in comfort and wisdom during this most difficult time.

With Love and Blessings,

Bob