About Me

My Photo
I am the owner of Legal Force Firearms Training and an NRA Certified Firearms Instructor. I am the Leader of the North Cincinnati Chapter of The Well Armed Woman. I received Certification as Private Armed Security from the OPOTA. Through the Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Program I qualified as Distinguished Expert with a pistol. I am the Founder and Director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge, a non-profit that provides backpacks and school supplies to the Lakota children on Pine Ridge Reservation. Every year I also lead mission teams to Pine Ridge Reservation. I enjoy playing around with photography, skydiving, and kayaking. I am a pastor's wife, mom of one minister and one cop, and gramma to the most adorable grandchildren in the world. If that sounds a bit busy, I also enjoy the more expected "grandma" activities of sitting by the fire with a good book and crocheting.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blogging Again

I'm not sure if anybody reads here anymore.  I hardly ever post here anymore so there's not usually much to read.  When I started this blog it was just to share whatever general insights, thoughts, or questions I have grappled with "along the way".  I also have used the blog to post pics for family members that are located across the US.  But then I moved to Facebook and posting here slowed WAAAY down. 

I do have a few other blogs that do get a bit more action.  They are much more specific in their nature, but for those interested ....

The Pine Ridge Mission Trip Blog is where I post updates and info about our annual mission trip to Pine Ridge Reservation.  You can find that at Pine Ridge Mission Trips

Then there is the blog for The Well Armed Woman - North Cincinnati Chapter.  I post articles there about various things we as women have to consider when making the choice to defend ourselves and our families.  You can find it at The Well Armed Woman - North Cincinnati Chapter  You will have to pardon the self photo in the banner - it was what I had to work with.  I hope to change as soon as I have time to get my camera and go to work.

And lastly, its not so much of a blog but there is info posted about the Ohio CCW Classes I teach at Ohio Concealed Carry.

Beyond that - you'll find me on Facebook and very occasionally on Twitter. 

No comments: